Return Policy and 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We work hard to provide resources to fit your family's needs. However, if you are not satisfied with an item, simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving it. We’ll follow up with a refund of the purchase price of the items returned.
Defective item, damaged in shipping, or incorrect item received
- Please contact us and explain the situation. We’ll make it right at no expense to you.
- Returning an item for a refund
- Any non-digital item may be returned in like-new, re-sellable condition within 30 days of receiving your order.
- See the details below for specific types of items.
Returning Printed Books or Other Physical Products
- Items must be in like-new, re-sellable condition with no marking or highlighting inside. Items returned in used condition with marking/highlighting inside cannot be sent back to the buyer.
- Please include your order number with the return. You can print a copy of the receipt from your CMP account, or if you need help finding it just contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Ship it to: A Charlotte Mason Plenary Returns Dept., 4833 Saratoga Blvd. #330, Corpus Christi, TX, 78413-2213
- We will issue a refund once we receive your returned items. Please allow up to fourteen business days after the return arrives at our office for the refund to be processed.
- All sales final on digital products, including online classes.
- You may cancel your membership at any time through your CMP account.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your CMP Membership.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or use the contact form on this page.